The holistic vision-based approach I’m sharing with you here in Life Force Marketing is a distillation of what I’ve learned by working with myriad partners, teachers and coaches -- many of them the best in their fields -- and from thousands of life experiences in which I’ve practiced and applied what I learned.
This has included my participation in a leadership role in an array of projects and enterprises, both for-profit and non-profit, over a 35 year period.
The journey began with operating a cleaning and painting service in California with a single partner and included a part in starting two tiny dance organizations, each of which eventually sprouted into statewide forces in the Arts — one in California and one in Kentucky.
Photo: Meriah Kruse, 1992, by Anne Roberts
Founding, marketing and managing organizations, companies and long-term projects:
A Few of the Particulars:
- 25-year career as a dance educator, choreographer and administrator with arts organizations in California and Kentucky: audience and board development, marketing, performing arts management, grant writing
- Seven years in a leadership position with a prominent network marketing company, during which time I was influential in helping over a thousand people start their own home-based wellness businesses.
- Launching and building a 25-year private practice in massage therapy, the Feldenkrais Method and Bones for Life: marketing, live event production, curriculum development, public speaking
- Founder and operations manager for annual outdoor dance festivals: grantwriting, audience development, press and public relations
- Features Writer for national wellness magazine: interviewing and writing articles re: holistic healing practitioners and events, monthly marketing column
- Founding and operating an adventure travel company in which I led groups to Maui, Mexico, S.Carolina and Kentucky: internet marketing, logistics, program development
- Program manager for an opera company: marketing liaison and operations
- Most recently, founding a greeting card company, incorporating my own original abstract designs: event production, custom designs for small businesses, website development and management (WordPress)
- Author of several books-in-progress on the subjects of: marketing, changing your inner story, aging optimistically and the importance of creativity.