Online Course is Open for Enrollment again for a limited time only
available from May 16 – 20
Welcome to our online course!
RADICAL CONFIDENCE for Holistic and Creative Visionaries
Discover a Powerful Source of Confidence and Shatter Self Doubt
...so you can fearlessly triumph in business and in Life
Check out our new video!
(Notice the lovely birdsong in my video? That's a bonus -- a beautiful day with the windows open :))
What if you could uncover a source of Confidence you didn't know was hiding inside of you? What if you could grow more courage, more potent inner authority, a greater sense of your own agency... that state that we refer to as Self-Confidence? Would it be worth your time and effort?
RADICAL CONFIDENCE for Holistic and Creative Visionaries lives up to it promise: “Discover a Powerful Source of Confidence and Shatter Self-Doubt…so you can fearlessly triumph in your business and your Life.”
It meets you in the present moment with smart, proven exercises and practices that will transform your Self-Confidence to a greater level than you may have enjoyed in a long time. Scroll down for details of the four modules... or to Enroll!
ENROLL Here NOW!
How Will Radical Confidence Transform Your Life?
Your Inner Life
- A feeling of “everything is right with me and my world”
- A reduction in daily anxiety
- More light-heartedness
- Less pull from joy-sucking old negative beliefs
- Less time spent focusing on the same old problems
- A more joyful countenance
- Unlocking more of your creativity
- Less compulsive introspection, more ability to open up to Life
- Access to solutions that may have eluded you in the past
- Less need to control your circumstances and other people
- Less time spent in doubt and uncertainty
Your Outer Life
- Greater ability to say YES to the Life you are longing for
- Stop saying NO to things you’d love to do but are too afraid to try.
- More ability to make progress in what matters to you
- More fun to be around
- Your friends and colleagues will ask “Has something changed in you? What’s going on? You seem different!”
- Quicker advancement toward your goals
- Having an expectation of success
- Seeing more clearly the path to right action
- Demonstrating better judgment
- Having more to share and more to give
ENROLL here NOW!
“Why focus on building your inner capacity before embarking on a new project or undertaking? It’s like paving the road before a cross-country drive! Would you really rather drive on a cowpath?”
Is this Course for Me?
This course is designed for you IF:
- You are in business for yourself
- You are a holistic practitioner, creative artist, or social change agent, or anyone else whose focus is on doing good in the world
- You are worried about being able to support yourself
- You are thinking of changing careers
- You want to quit your job and go full-time in your side business
- You want to start dating again
- You want to feel more Confident socially
- You want to get back a feeling of self-Confidence you had earlier in Life
- You want to try something new
- You want to go back to school
- You want to travel solo
- You want to begin sharing your art work publicly
- You want to write a book
- You want to alter your social standing
- You want to embark on a demanding new project
- You want to stand up to someone who brings you down or impedes your progress
- You are planning a move to a different city, state, or country
- You are trying to get up the nerve to change your look, your style, your way of presenting yourself or your business
- You want to run for office
- You want to ask for a raise
- You want to plan a trip around the world or to a foreign country
- You want to attend your first meditation retreat
- You want to design a room addition for your home
- You want to create a float for the 4th of July parade
- You want to learn to Mambo
- You want to jump out of an airplane
- You want to stand up to, or leave, an abuser
- You want to present an alternative viewpoint to someone important
- You want to initiate institutional change
- You want to apply for a new and exciting position that’s slightly beyond what you currently do
- You want to try out for a part in community theater
- You want to submit your first feature article to your local newspaper
- You want to start a tech company in your garage
- You want to form a band
Can I Discover a Previously Untapped Source of Self-Confidence?
The short answer is, YES, you certainly can.
Confidence is your birthright, but it can remain hidden from view.
It’s intangible, but it can move mountains and spread beauty in the bleakest of environments.
Confidence is a kind of currency. It can be traded for access to any room, or any conversation, in the world.
Without it, you are hamstrung, you are hesitant, and you’ll have much less fun on the journey of Life.
Although it has historical elements, Confidence stems from a mind and body experience of yourSelf in the PRESENT moment.
Confidence is visceral, it is physical, emotional and mental. It is a ‘feeling tone snapshot’ of how you view and feel about yourSelf and your ability to interact with the world.
Confidence, in my opinion, is something that most of us are born with. Most babies, unless they are neurologically or in some other way severely challenged, will have the Confidence to attempt everything they need to do: experiment with their bodies, roll over, stand up, smile at strangers, respond to love, speak, and so much more.
This Confidence is innate.
As we grow up and enter adulthood we encounter experiences that add to our Confidence, and also those that diminish it.
We come to conclusions about ourselves and what we can be, do, or have. These conclusions are reinforced many times over and turn into Beliefs. Over time our beliefs, many of which have an undermining effect on us, become almost invisible to us. We operate without questioning them, and act as if all our old beliefs are TRUE, although many of them are not.
That’s where our RADICAL CONFIDENCE Course comes into play.
Confidence is something that we can uncover, repair, amplify, jumpstart and feed. In the process, as we become untangled from limiting beliefs, we begin to shatter self-doubt and free ourselves to be, do and have what we long for.
That’s what we’re doing in our Course, through teaching, daily practices, exercises about past experiences, inner resources, self-talk, and more.
I call this RADICAL Confidence because it applies to every area of Life, and to every situation.
It’s RADICAL Confidence because, when you discover it, you’re transformed.
" Taking a Course on RADICAL CONFIDENCE doesn't mean that you're broken, or deficient, or a loser. It means you are optimizing your ability to reach your potential. Most of us can use a more plentiful supply of Confidence than we already have. " Meriah Kruse
STEP ONE: Commit to working on Confidence as if it were something tangible and indispensable.
STEP TWO: Take part in an appraisal of what your Confidence is like right now by looking at both the past and the present.
STEP THREE: Mine your past experiences and achievements for Confidence Gold. Dive deeply into a process of identifying and remembering your inner resources. Start giving yourself more credit!
STEP FOUR: Become familiar with some of the negative stories you’re telling yourself about yourself. Learn a profound formula for unravelling undermining beliefs and replacing them with more affirming and Confident narratives.
STEP FIVE: Develop a daily practice of Envisioning and Affirming as a means of continuing to feed your Confidence over time as it grows. Learn to protect it as if it were a living, breathing thing.
The Four Modules
MODULE ONE: Noticing How You Feel Becomes the Priority
Purpose of Module One:
- See clearly the Confidence you have now and understand how it operates in the background.
- Develop an awareness of your current paradigm and learn what to expect when your paradigm begins to shift due to awakening additional Confidence
- Learn Part One of Your Wisdom Mantra
- Explore why it’s a very good thing to identify and celebrate victories, every step of the way
LESSON 1: Awakening Your Super Power
How uncovering your Confidence transforms your experience. Experiential learning and the use of Interventions.
LESSON 2: A Self-Reflection Process: The Personal Confidence Survey
LESSON 3: It is My Dominant Intention to Feel Good
Your Wisdom Mantra, Part One. Noticing the flavor and content of your many feelings throughout the day.
LESSON 4: Switching Paradigms and the Inevitable Rise of Resistance
Identifying resistance and preparing for its likely arrival as your self-doubt begins to melt away and greater Confidence emerges
LESSON 5: Celebrate Every Victory
Introduction to your Victory Journal
RESOURCES: Personal Confidence Survey
Victory Journal Worksheet
MODULE TWO: Galvanize Your Triumphs
Purpose of Module Two:
- Set an intention for the day, each day.
- Bring your inner resources to the forefront so that you experience more of your magnificence every day.
- Integrate your resources into your present Life to uncover more of your Confidence
- Learn a simple formula for monitoring your thoughts and your frame of mood.
- Learn Your Wisdom Mantra, Part Two.
LESSON 1: Have a Vision for the Day
The power of setting intentions. Your Wisdom Mantra: Part Two
LESSON 2: Remember Your Resources
Reframing what you learned in earlier stages of Life as Resources that you can use consciously today.
LESSON 3: Panning for Gold, a resource exercise.
A paper-and-pen exercise to remind you of accomplishments, wisdom, skills, discoveries, relationships, and triumphs from various stages of your Life.
LESSON 4: Celebrating Your Resources
When you reflect on and have gratitude for your spectrum of resources, it’s easier to keep them top of mind, thus elevating your daily self-perception.
Resources: Your Panning for Gold Worksheet
MODULE THREE: Revising the Story You Tell Yourself About Yourself
Purpose of Module Three:
- Discern the presence and influence of beliefs
- Learn a formula for working with the undermining beliefs that are drawing down your Confidence and casting doubt into your ‘frame of mood’
- Practice using this formula
LESSON 1: Noticing is an Active Verb
‘Noticing’ requires that we place our attention on something specific. It’s an active process that plays a part in many of our inner explorations.
LESSON 2: Introduction to Beliefs and Stories
LESSON 3: The Belief Busters’ Formula and Bridge Statements
Looking Closely at Your Beliefs. Transforming your beliefs and the effects they have on you by using a provocative formula.
What would your Life and your Confidence look and feel like if you no longer held this belief? Discovering a new story.
Resources: Belief Busters Formula Template
MODULE FOUR: More Fire in the Belly
Purpose of Module Four:
- Demonstrate the power of speaking aloud and using power poses in a daily practice of your Wisdom Mantra
- Suggest ways you can keep growing and preserving your Confidence over time after you’ve completed the RADICAL CONFIDENCE Course.
LESSON 1: Confidence and the Power of Speaking Aloud
Employing vocalization as a way of turning up the impact of your Wisdom Mantra practice
LESSON 2: Choosing Your Power Pose
Integrating your kinesthetic sense into your practice
LESSON 3: The Full Wisdom Mantra Practice
Putting all the parts together into a daily practice that you can do for the rest of your Life
LESSON 4: Treating Your Confidence as a Living, Breathing Thing
Ways to Keep Growing
Resource: Wisdom Mantra Reminder document
Frequently Asked Questions
Enroll here now! Thank You
Interested but not ready to enroll?
Join our waiting list. We’ll let you know when we open for enrollment next time around.
More details and juicy tidbits to come… watch your Inbox.
You’ll receive occasional helpful ideas
for moving along your personal Confidence Continuum.