This page is designed to give you an overview of our current coaching program offerings. We also design custom programs if your circumstances don’t quite fit into the offerings listed here.
To discuss your options, get more details or look at our payment plans, CLICK HERE and request a Free Consultation.
Thank you for investing in yourself, and for trusting us to help you fulfill your Vision for a prosperous small business or important project
PROSPERITY MARKETING PROGRAM
YOUR CLIENT CORNUCOPIA
ESTABLISH and EXPAND Your Online Presence
SHINE A SPOTLIGHT...
This 12-week coaching sequence follows the 10 steps in our book, “Life Force Marketing: Build a Prosperous Holistic Practice in 10 Steps (even if you don’t enjoy marketing).”
* This recommended program takes you step by step through everything you need to know and develop to build a strong private practice, whether you’re preparing to launch a brand new business idea or reinvigorating an existing private practice. A copy of our book is included as a reference.
For many people this program is optimal, setting up a moderately intensive pace that allows for continuity and momentum, while allowing you space to do the work and thinking associated with each step. 24-week and 6-week Complete Programs also available.
Grow a bustling, abundant Client Base by promoting yourself and your services, learning to effectively enroll new clients and retain them for months and years of repeat business.
A more narrowly conceived coaching sequence than the Complete Program, the Client Cornucopia focuses specifically on the steps that most directly effect your client base. In this option you jump more quickly into defining your niche, learning basics of prospective client communication, and exploring ways to encourage clients to stay with you over the long run. This program can be scheduled to occur in a 30, 60 or 90-day period, depending on your timelines.
What you need to know and do to make the most of an email list, website, social media, and more.
If you are want to grow a business beyond the confines of your own community, to work remotely, or if you feel an online presence can enhance your local presence, Establishing and Expanding Your Online Presence might be just right for you. Creating a strong presence on the internet is, for many solo practitioners and business people, a necessity. Here’s a coaching sequence in which you can learn what to focus on, where to begin and how to make it happen. This is not an exhaustive course in internet marketing, but rather a practical approach to getting you started. This program can be scheduled to occur in a 30, 60 or 90-day period, depending on your timelines.
Choose a single topic to focus on for three to four weeks. There are many options; here are a few examples:
- Build Your Pillar of Self-Confidence
- Revise Your Story, Reveal Your Brand
- Publish Your First Newsletter
- Plan and Promote a Workshop
- Set up a bulk email provider
- Clarify your Client Enrollment Conversation
- Developing website copy
- Plan a Power Point presentation
- Set up follow-up procedures for prospective and new clients
- Develop your 4 key stories: elevator speech, 1-minute conversation, leading questions, bio statement
Thank you for visiting us! Please let us know if you have any questions.
“You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance at doing what you love.” Jim Carrey